redis - A persistent key-value database
- Remi's RPM repository <https://rpms.remirepo.net/> #StandWithUkraine
Redis is an advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data
structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and
You can run atomic operations on these types, like appending to a string;
incrementing the value in a hash; pushing to a list; computing set
intersection, union and difference; or getting the member with highest
ranking in a sorted set.
In order to achieve its outstanding performance, Redis works with an
in-memory dataset. Depending on your use case, you can persist it either
by dumping the dataset to disk every once in a while, or by appending
each command to a log.
Redis also supports trivial-to-setup master-slave replication, with very
fast non-blocking first synchronization, auto-reconnection on net split
and so forth.
Other features include Transactions, Pub/Sub, Lua scripting, Keys with a
limited time-to-live, and configuration settings to make Redis behave like
You can use Redis from most programming languages also.
Changelog by Remi Collet (2022-07-12):
- Redis 7.0.3 - Released Monday Jul 11 12:00:00 IST 2022
- Upgrade urgency: MODERATE, specifically if you're using a previous release
of Redis 7.0, contains fixes for bugs in previous 7.0 releases.
Changelog by Remi Collet (2022-06-13):
- Redis 7.0.2 - Released Sunday Jun 12 12:00:00 IST 2022
- Upgrade urgency: MODERATE, specifically if you're using a previous release of
Redis 7.0, contains fixes for bugs in previous 7.0 releases.
Changelog by Remi Collet (2022-04-27):
- Redis 6.2.7 - Released Wed Apr 27 12:00:00 IDT 2022
- Upgrade urgency: SECURITY, contains fixes to security issues.
Changelog by Remi Collet (2022-03-22):
- F36 build